It’s Monday and there is a noticeable increase in the numbers of people going back to work. The average commuter is slowly starting to adapt to the new way of getting to work. But the question remains, “Are we staying safe while trying to return to normal?”
The numbers of death from Coronavirus are starting to go down which is definitely giving people more confidence that the will not catch the disease. But the new rules still apply – go to work but stay alert!
A few helpful suggestions to protect yourself:
- Take your own hand sanitiser with you.
- Wear a mask if you are using public transport or in a high trafficked area.
- After you leave the train, bus, etc. avoid touching your face and use your hand sanitiser.
- Wash your hand when you get to work.
- Remember to put distance between you and your colleague in the workplace. Stay two meters always if possible and if you can’t, then a face covering is a sensible thing to do.
- If you can, try and shift start times for work as we all don’t need to be at work at 9am.
- Respect others; don’t put an unnecessary burden on others trying to social distance.
Only you can save your household so never forget they are relying on you to be sensible.